13th Global Forum on Tourism Statistics
Deadline for abstract submission has been extended to 21 April.We want to draw your attention to the CALL FOR PAPERS for this 13th tourism statistics forum. Please find enclosed "Call-for-papers_13th-Global-Forum-on-Tourism-Statistics", including the core themes of discussion, guidelines for the authors, and key dates,etc. To continue the success and the relevance of the previous editions of the Forum, we would like to encourage you to actively participate. Abstracts (of 400 words maximum) of papers can be submitted until 21. April 2014 to email@example.com
The 13th Forum will focus on the following themes:
- Measurement and economic analysis of regional tourism
- Analysis of demand side behaviour and consumption
- Using big data for tourism statistics
- Utilising tourism statistics for business and policy analysis
We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts and/or welcoming you at the 13th Global Forum on Tourism Statistics in Nara next November!
- 17–18 November 2014
- Nara Prefectural New Public Hall
101 Kasugano-cho, Nara-city, Nara-pref. 630-8212, Japan.